Steel wheel wear-resistant testing machine for pavement bricks, steel wheel wear-resistant testing machine
steel wheel wear-resistant testing machine, ceramic brick wear-resistant testing machine this machine is applicable to the wear-resistant test of non glazed bricks, mosaics, cement pavement bricks and other brittle materials. It is one of the necessary inspection instruments and equipment to improve the inspection conditions of building ceramics and accessories manufacturers, improve the inspection level, and ensure product quality
I The steel wheel wear-resistant testing machine for concrete pavement tiles can see whether it can make accurate tests and meet the standards: gb/t3810.7-2006 "test method for wear resistance of unglazed tiles"
iso/dis10545/6-94 "test method for deep wear resistance of unglazed tiles according to manufacturer introduction"
g with the gradual recovery of the international market b/t7) the ring stiffness testing machine can automatically calculate and save the experimental result data at the end of the experiment "test method for wear resistance of inorganic ground materials"
II, Technical parameters and specifications of steel wheel wear-resistant testing machine for concrete pavement bricks:
1. Grinding wheel I: diameter 200 ± 0.2mm, thickness 10 ± 0.1mm, hardness above hb500 (applicable to gb/t3810.)
2. Grinding wheel II: diameter 200 ± 0.2mm, thickness 70 ± 0.1mm, hardness above hb500 (applicable to gb/t)
3. Grinding wheel speed: 75 ± 4r/min constant
4. Sample size: 100mm × 150 mm（115 × one hundred and fifteen × 50 is also OK)
5. Abrasive: the particle size is F80 white fused alumina specified in ISO
6. Abrasive feeding speed: (100 ± 10) g/100r flow is adjustable
7. Storage hopper volume: greater than 5L
8. Test time: preset, digital display
9. Weight one: the mass of one is 2.5 kg (applicable to gb/t3810.)
10. Weight two: one with a mass of 14 kg (applicable to gb/T)
Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI